AccuZIP Hosts 2019 Fall POTC Meeting
October 16, 2019 - October 17, 2019
Postal Operations & Technologies Council (POTC) will be meeting in League City, Texas at an event hosted by AccuZIP. Nearly 60 experts from more than 50 companies will come together to collaborate on mail preparation technology, USPS® customer-facing programs and services, and work-sharing initiatives.
Postal Operations & Technologies Council (POTC)
2019 MEETING DETALS
Day 1 - Wednesday, October 16th (8am-5:30pm Central)
Day 2 – Thursday, October 17th (8:00am-12:00pm Central)
*Optional USPS North Houston P&DC Tour October 15th from 2-4pm CT. Email email@example.com to RSVP
Hosted by AccuZIP, Inc.
Meeting Location: South Shore Harbour Resort
Conference meeting spaces and meals:
- All meetings and meals will be held inside the South Shore Harbour Resort and Conference Center
- Meetings/Breakfast/Breaks – Location: Amphitheatre
- Lunch – 1st day held in the Harbour View Room, 2nd day Lunch Boxes To Go served in the Amphitheatre
- Welcome cocktail reception evening of Oct. 16th – Harbour View Room
Reservation Link: South Shore Harbour Resort
Code: Fall POTC Mtg
*Must reserve by September 23rd to take advantage of block rate
Hotel stay comes with full access pass to fitness center and spa
MORE OF WHAT YOU GET (the relaxing and fun stuff)
For your comfort and convenience, hotel amenities include:
- Complimentary WiFi
- 185' Tropical-style outdoor pool and swim-up bar
- Room service
- Lighthouse Bar & Bistro
- Paradise Reef Restaurant
- 130,000-square-foot, state-of-the-art fitness center
- Complimentary covered parking
- Sundry Shop
South Shore Harbour Resort and Convention Center is located in the Bay Area between Houston and Galveston, on the Shore of Clear Lake in League City. Houston is 29 miles north via I-45, and Galveston is 28 miles south via Route 146.
- William P Hobby Airport (HOU) is 20 miles north via I-45.
- Houston's George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH) is 47 miles north via I-45.
Transportation is not included. Express Clear Lake is located on property and provides for personalized non-stop van and motor coach transfers to both airports, nearby cruise ship terminals and local area charter service.
IMPORTANT: Reservations for transportation from either Hobby or Bush Intercontinental Airports through Express Clear Lake must be made at least 24 hours prior to arrival and are based upon availability. The conference hotel nor AccuZIP will be providing airport transportation. Reservation and pricing information can be found at: http://www.expressclearlake.com/ or by calling (281) 334-3400.
For questions email firstname.lastname@example.org« Back to Events