CASS Certified Point-Of-Entry Address Validation API
INTEGRATE REAL-TIME ADDRESS CORRECTION WITH THE CASS API ADDRESS VALIDATION TOOL
Validate and Correct Addresses in real time at Point of Entry with the AccuZIP CASS RESTful API. This address verification tool allows users to integrate address validation into their own applications, interfaces and websites. Confirm each address entered as real and deliverable by the USPS® or if an address is vacant, is a residential or business address, all in real-time to the delivery point, down to the Suite or Apartment. AccuZIP’s CASS API is CASS Certified™ by the USPS and used to clean and standardize billions of addresses each year for the last 25 years.
WHO USES THE CASS RESTFUL API?
- Customer Service and Sales Reps: Integrate the CASS API into CRM platforms and Sales people can validate and correct address information on individual records prior to sending order forms, one-off correspondence and other mailed materials.
- Marketing and Sales Reps: Marketing can pull segmented lists and validate within the CRM prior to exporting
- Accounting: Integrate into popular accounting software platforms. Accounting can validate records prior to invoicing making for more accurate and efficient Accounts Receivable and timely receipts.
- Online Order Fulfillment: Validate addresses on websites and online order forms ensuring accurate package deliveries while eliminating unnecessary delays and returns
WHERE CAN I GET HELP WITH THE ADDRESS VALIDATION API?
Need help integrating or customizing the CASS API? AccuZIP’s Professional Services team is there to help. This dedicated team helps simplify the complexities of programming requirements and eliminates the need to hire outside developers. Our team is dedicated to adapting to your to your needs minimizing the need to change anything in your existing workflow. We Adapt to You.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM THE ADDRESS VALIDATION API
- Lightening fast results in just a few Milliseconds
- PBSA – PO Box Street Address. These are Street Addresses where there is only delivery to a PO Box, not the Street Address
- Support for all Military Addresses
- Extended Delivery Point Validation Codes to identify:
- Address was DPV confirmed for the primary number only, and the secondary number information was missing but required
- Address was DPV confirmed for the primary number only, and the secondary number information was present but invalid (valid secondary information required)
- Address was DPV confirmed for the primary number only, and the secondary number information was present but not required
- Address confirmed but USPS delivery not provided
- Address was DPV confirmed for the primary number only by dropping the trailing alpha
- Address failed to DPV confirm, primary number missing or invalid
- Input Address Primary Number Matched to DPV but Secondary not Matched (extraneous information)
- Input Address Primary Number Matched to DPV but Address Missing valid Secondary Number
- Input Address Primary Number Matched to DPV by dropping trailing alpha
- Identify DPV Confirmed Deliverable Addresses where USPS Mail Delivery is not provided
- Vacant Addresses
- Business vs. Residential Addresses
- Door Not Accessible
- No Secure Location for Delivery
- Non Delivery Days for Businesses
- IDA: Internal Drop Address. These are addresses that do not receive mail delivery directly from the USPS, but are delivered to a drop address that services them.
- CDS: The delivery is new construction and delivery has not been established or on a Rural/CDS/HCR where the delivery point is unoccupied for more than 90 days.
- Collision: These addresses do not actually DPV confirm. In this case, the ‘Y’ should be set to an ‘N’ on the DPV ‘A’ table and all other table values should be blank.
- CMZ: College/Military Zone, & Other types. These are ZIP + 4® records USPS has incorporated into the data.
- Regular No-Stat: The address is no longer a possible delivery, the address is on an R777 route, or the PO Box has never been rented or has been declared un-rentable.
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THE CASS POINT-OF-ENTRY API EXPIRES?
Unused CASS API Credits will automatically carry over to the new Renewal period. If your account is not renewed by the Renewal Date, all unused credits will be frozen until your account is renewed and is in good standing. The CASS API expiration date is noted on your order form.
READY TO IMPLEMENT THE CASS POINT-OF-ENTRY API TODAY FOR REAL-TIME ADDRESS VALIDATION?
To get started, please complete the form below. An AccuZIP representative will contact you for a free consultation.
Learn More About AccuZIP's
CASS RESTful API
Please complete the form below to get started. An AccuZIP product specialist will contact you.
Call our toll-free number to speak with someone now