AccuZIP6 Print Only Edition Instructions
Download and installation instructions
1. Click on the Download link to download the Print Only version.
3. Save the file to your desired location.
4. With the AccuZIP6 program and the AccuZIP6 Print Only program closed, locate and run the accuzip6printonly.exe.
5. Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the installation.
6. Launch the AccuZIP6 Print Only version from its shortcut.
Tips on using the AccuZIP6 Print Only version
With the AccuZIP6 Print Only version, you can print your Tags, reports, and addresses from your presort. You can also print addresses from a database without presorting, and you can edit existing label templates.
If you'd like to print labels with the Print Only version and you'd like to use some of the label templates that you have built or used in the full version of AccuZIP6, then before launching the Print Only version, copy the C:\Program Files\AccuZIP6 5.0\Labels folder into the C:\Program Files\AccuZIP6 5.0 Print Only folder on the Print Only computer, replacing the existing Labels folder.
If you'll be printing the Intelligent Mail Barcode in the Print Only version, then also copy the iMail folder from the AccuZIP6 5.0 folder into the AccuZIP6 5.0 Print Only folder.
If you've used Export Maps that you'd like to continue using in the Print Only version, copy the AccuZIP6 5.0\Field Maps folder into the AccuZIP6 5.0 Print Only folder, replacing the existing Field Maps folder.
Once you've followed these setup procedures, you're ready to use the Print Only version.
There are three things you can accomplish with the Print Only version:
1) If you want to edit a label template, you can pull down the Edit menu to Label.
2) If you want to open a database and print its records, pull down the File menu to Open Database. Select the AccuZIP6 Database that you want to open, and this will take you immediately to the Print Settings window, where you can select a template you'd like to print, or you can export your data. You cannot see your database's records, except when you're in Print Settings.
3) If you want to print a presort from a presort folder you copied to your Print Only computer, pull down the File menu to Print Presort.
Launch the AccuZIP6 Print Only version by double clicking on the AccuZIP6 5.0 Print Only shortcut on your desktop. The Print Only screen will appear, where you'll be given a blank screen with three menu items. You'll do your work from the File or Edit menu.
If you're opening a presort, pull down the File menu to Print Presort. Next, click on the Open Presort button and browse to your presort folder. Open the presort folder, then open the requested file: presort.rte.
At this point, just as in AccuZIP6, you can click on the Print Tags, Print Reports, and Print Labels buttons.
If you copied the iMail folder from the AccuZIP6 5.0 folder into the AccuZIP6 5.0 Print Only folder, then checking the Intelligent Mail box and clicking Print (or Continue if you choose Disk File from the Output pull down menu) will create the Intelligent Mail data in the imbarcode and imbdigits fields. This will allow you to print or export the imbarcode.