Consumer and Business Lists for $0.03 per address
With the AccuZIP targeted address list builder, you can create business and consumer lists for only 3 cents per address!
Make your selections based on geography and either the type of business or the interests of the consumer...or both! No need to purchase multiple lists. Click here to download the AccuZIP Data Dictionaries
Unlike other list companies who charge a minimum fee per purchase, you'll spend just $0.03 per address with no minimum purchase requirement.
With AccuZIP, you can be assured the list you purchase is squeaky clean, as each list you build goes through a three-step address cleansing process immediately prior to downloading to ensure your list is ready to mail right after purchase!
3 Cents Per Address
Create address lists with no minimum purchase requirement
Choose from personal interests, economic status, and much more
Choose from filters such as Fortune 1000, NAICS, Employees and more
Simple To Use
Select the option to Generate a targeted direct mail list, then select your geographic region.
In the Demographic section, build your list with three easy steps:
- Select from a choice of five database types, e.g., new mover, new business or consumer
- Narrow your target by selecting a category relating to the database type, e.g., consumer > animal type
- Select a value for the chosen category, e.g., cat owner [NAICS Code Finder]
4. Continue filtering in order to hone your target audience.
To gain insight on field descriptions and codes, download the AccuZIP data dictionaries.
Don't waste money marketing to bad addresses
AccuZIP, Inc. uses a regular update cycle, using automated and manual calling, web research, news events, user feedback, directory inputs, and much more. This provides a database which is more accurate, with records which are touched more frequently, especially for the smaller companies.
With the AccuZIP List Builder, you'll apply a final three-step address cleansing process to your purchased list right before you download it to make sure these records are as up-to-date as possible.
- CASS Certified™ address validation
- NCOALink® move update processing
- Duplicate Detection
We don't play the shell game
The types of businesses AccuZIP excludes are as follows.
- Hobby Businesses – Individual dealers of Tupper Ware, Pampered Chef, Scentsy, Avon, and similar multi‐level marketing companies are generally excluded.
- Shell Companies – Companies which exist solely on paper, either to protect assets or as a holding company, with no employees and no physical location, are excluded.
- Lead Selling Companies – Companies with only a telephone number which don’t provide an actual service are excluded. The largest of this category are locksmith and garage door businesses, which advertise a telephone number, and then sell inbound calls to an actual locksmith or garage door business.
A Variety of List Types
Over 200 million consumers
Over 100 million new homeowners
New Mover Data
200k new movers updated weekly
16 million businesses with 25k new businesses added weekly