Print labels in Mixed Case Instead of Upper Case
This technote will show you how to modify your label template to turn off the Upper Case format option in each line of your label template. Getting rid of the Upper Case format will enable you to print your addresses in the format chosen for your database.
Follow these instructions to turn off the Upper Case format in your label template:
- From the Print Settings window, select your label template, and click on the Edit Template button.
- Double-click on the box that contains the expression: AzFirst+" "+AzLast (If you don't have such a box in your label template, it might be called Line2).
- Click on the button to the right of the Format text box.
- In the Format window, uncheck the To Upper Case box.
- Click OK, then click OK again to return to the template.
- Repeat steps 2-5 for every other line in the template, except for your barcode line and the AzEndorse box (which might be called Line1).
- Close the template and save your changes.
The addresses will now print in the format assigned to your database.