Print the Endorsement Line once per container
To make it easier to decide where sacks begin and end as addresses get printed, you may want a visual aid of an endorsement line only printing once per sack or tray. This technote will give show you how to print the endorsement line only when there is information in the Traymark_ field. The traymark_ field will contain two asterisks once per tray (or sack).
- From the Print Settings window, click on the Edit Template button.
- In the label template, double click on AzEndorse.
- Click on the Print When button.
- In the text box labeled Print Only When Expression is True, type: !EMPTY(traymark_)
- Click OK.
- Close the Label Template and Save the changes.