Operator/Operand Type Mismatch on Duplicate Report
Error Message: PROGRAM NAME "FORM1.COMBUTSTANDARD4.CLICK" - Line 48 Error: #107 "Operator/operand type mismatch."
The error appears when you're missing one of these three fields: First, Last, or Company. If you don't have one or more of those fields, perform these steps:
- Pull down the Edit menu to Fields
- Scroll to the bottom of the list of fields, and add one of those fields
- Add another of those fields if you have any of those other fields missing. Do this for all three fields if all three are missing. Click OK, then click Yes.
- After adding those fields, you must exit the AccuZIP6 program.
- Launch AccuZIP6, then open your database, and try running the duplicate search again. This should prevent the error from appearing again