Print the Table Structure (Fields List) of your Database
- Open your database in AccuZIP6.
- From the Edit menu, choose Command.
- Click New.
- In the Save As box, give the command a name, such as, copy structure.
- Press the TAB key on your keyboard to move the cursor to the large text area.
- Type in the following command:
Copy structure extended to struct.dbf
- Click Run.
- Close the Command window.
- From the File menu, choose Open List>AccuZIP6 Database.
- Browse to the AccuZIP folder and open the file struct.dbf.
- From the Edit menu, choose Reports.
- In the Open dialog box, click New.
- A blank template will open.
- From the Report menu, choose Quick Report.
- Un-check the Add Alias box. Check the box that says Fields.
A Field Picker window will appear.
- Click All to select all fields.
- Click OK and then click OK again.
- Close the Report and when promted to save changes, say Yes.
- Give the Report a name, such as, struct.frx, and save it to the AccuZIP\Reports\ folder.
- Click No when prompted to save the environment changes.
- From the File menu, choose Print>Reports.
- Deselect any reports that have already been selected to print.
- Click on the Print Other button.
- An Open dialog box will appear. Browse to the AccuZIP\Reports\ folder and select the struct.frx report.
This will print the report and complete the process.