Add a barcode to a Label Template
If you need to add a barcode line to your template, this technote will show you how. The 5160.lbx label template is a template you won't want to add a barcode to, as the label isn't wide enough to hold a barcode.
- From the Print Settings window, click on the Edit Template button.
- Click on the ab tool in the Toolbar to the left of the label template. Your cursor will turn into a crosshair.
- Position the crosshair in the area where you want to insert the field. Click and drag to draw the box.
- When the mouse is released, the Report Expression Window will appear.
- Type in the following expression:
- Click OK.
- Close the label template and click Yes to save the changes. Before printing, make sure the Print Barcode box is checked.