Sort the items in a report by a specific field
- In the Report Settings window, remove all the reports from the List of Reports to Print area.
- Select the report you'd like to print from the template pull down menu.
- Click on the Report Filters button, which is the button with the red triangle beneath the Template pull down menu.
- Erase what's in the Sort Filter For Report box, and type in the exact name of the field by which you'd like to sort the report. For example, if you'd like to put all the items in the report in order by Company name, type the word Company in the Sort Filter box.
- Add that report to the List of Reports to Print.
Your report is ready to print, in the sort order specified in Step 4.