Locate a specific record in a database and print that address
- Open your database in AccuZIP6.
- At the top of your database, there's a Look In area. Click on that pull down menu, and choose the field you'd like to search.
- In the Find: text box, type what you're searching for.
- As you type, records in your database will be narrowed down until the one you want appears on your screen.
- Click on that record.
- Pull down the File menu to Print > Labels.
- In the Print Settings window, click on Record in the Scope area.
- Choose the label template you want to use, and click Print.