Labels are starting too high on the page
If you are printing labels on a laser printer and your labels are printing too high, use this technote to move the labels down on the sheet.
- From the Print Settings window, click on the Edit Template button.
- When the Label Desinger window opens, double-click on the Page Header bar.
- Increase the height of the page header. The more you increase the height, the more the labels will begin lower on the page.
- Click OK.
- Close the Label Designer, and click Yes to save changes when prompted.
- Try printing your labels, and make adjustments as needed.