Create a custom paper size in Windows XP or 2000
In order to print successfully to your chosen label template in AccuZIP6, you might need to change your printer driver's paper size to accommodate the template and the labels or envelopes you're printing on. This technote explains how to change the paper size in Windows XP.
- Click on the Windows Start button and choose Printers and Faxes
- From the File menu choose Server Properties.
- Click on the box marked Create a New Form.
- Change the name of the form in the Form Name text box.
- At the bottom of the Server Properties window there will be an area to adjust the width and height of your paper size. Make the appropriate changes.
- Click OK to leave the Server Properties window.
- Right-click on the printer you're using, and choose Properties.
- Click on the Printing Preferences button on the General tab.
- Click on the Advanced... button.
- Click on the underlined paper size, then change the paper size to the name you defined in Server Properties.
- Click OK a few times.
- In AccuZIP6, edit your label template. You can do this from the Print Settings screen by selecting your label template and clicking on the Edit Template button, which is beneath the name of your label template.
- Inside the Label Designer window, pull down the File menu to Page Setup.
- Click on Print Setup.
- Make sure your printer is selected. Select your custom paper size.
- Click OK, then click OK again.
- Close the template and save changes.
You're now ready to print!