Adjusting the Paper Size to Print to a 4146 Label Template
The 4146 label is 1 7/16" high. 1 7/16" does not divide evenly into an 11" paper size. You must change the paper size to 8 1/2" X12" to allow for the height of the label. Follow the instructions below to adjust the paper size:
- From the Print Settings window of AccuZIP6, click on the Edit Template button.
- From the File menu, choose Page Setup.
- Click on the Page Setup button.
- Click on the Printers button and make sure that your printer is selected.
- Under Paper, click on the Size pull down menu and choose German Standard Fanfold 8 1/2 X 12.
- Click OK and OK again to return to the label template.
- Pull down the Report menu and choose Printer Environment.
- Close the template and save the changes, then print labels.