Connecting to the FTP:
1. Make sure your firewall on windows is turned off for troubleshooting the connection. You can find this setting under the control panel.
2. Make sure if you have a 3rd party firewall, (like Symantec or Macafee) they are disabled temporarily while troubleshooting the issue.
3. Make sure your IT department has not blocked your access to either ports 20-21 or the ftp://22.214.171.124
4. If you are receiving an error while processing a file or testing the connection (error 127...), Make sure your username and password is typed in correctly into the ftp connection setup under Additions>FTP Connection setup in the software. This information was sent in the original setup email. If you have lost the username, you can call 805-461-7300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to retrieve it.
5. Some firewalls must have an "Active" connection to the FTP, if this is the case, enable the checkbox for "Use Passive Mode" under Additions>Move Update>FTP Connection Setup.
1. If you are receiving an error that "There must be at least 100 unique names.....". The most common cause for this error is that your name information is not assigned to the field called "FIRST"
2. If your file comes back and does not update, one issue may be the file is stored in an area on your network that AccuZIP cannot write back to.
> Try moving the file locally and rerun the file.
> Also make sure the path+file name does not contain any characters (#,^.',!,/) , this can cause an issue with MS FoxPro reading the path.
> Make sure the path+file name is not more than 150 characters in length. You can Copy/Paste the following command into the command window to get the length.
Code: Select all
Messagebox('There Are '+ALLT(STR(LEN(DBF())))+' Characters in The Path+File Name, 150 is the Max for NCOAlink')