1. Download the following command file to anywhere on your system.
2. Extract the file you downloaded to the AccuZIP6 5.0 root level directory.
3. Open the database you would like to run the command on.
4. In AccuZIP6 5.0 pull down the Edit>Command option and paste the following code into the Command Statement Syntax area at the bottom of the window:
Code: Select all
6. You will be asked to enter the amount of databases you would like.
The command will break your database into the Nth number of files that you indicate when you ran the command.
AccuZIP6 will place the files in the same folder as the folder the database that is open.