The database can be opened and exported using any of our available export formats like Excel or CSV, or you can open the database and print the report to PDF or to your printer.
Here is how you will implement the command and reports:
1. Download the facilities.zip and unzip the .frx and .frt into the \AccuZIP6 5.0\Reports\ folder.
2. Unzip the .fxp in the facilities.zip file to the \AccuZIP6 5.0\ folder.
3. Open AccuZIP6 5.0 and any database that contains a field named zip.
4. From the Edit menu, choose Command…
5. Click New to create a command and give the command a name, e.g., SCF and BMC Counts
6. Press TAB and into the Command Statement Syntax box, enter the following command:
Code: Select all
8. A Message Box will appear and timeout after 5-seconds when the process has completed, letting you know where the file has been created.
You can then close the Command window, and open the new Database to print the “Facilities.frx” report.
1. From the File menu choose Open Database
2. Open the *_scf-bmc.dbf created in Step 7 above.
3. From the File menu choose Print > Reports…
a. Note: Instead of Printing the report, you could Export to Excel, CSV or any other supported format.
4. Select the Facilities.frx report and print it.