Secap 26K Address Label Printer help needed

Printing postal or non postal reports, container tags, address labels, addresses on the mailpiece, and PDF's of reports.

Moderators: Chrissy, Steve, Terry, Donna, Dave, Eric, MartyH, Kristen, Geoff, Vince

daustin
Private

Secap 26K Address Label Printer help needed

Post by daustin » Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:03 pm

My company has recently purchased a used Secap 26K printer. I'm looking for someone who has experience with using this printer. I've downloaded and installed the print-drivers. Any tips will help.

UPDATE
I think my problem is that the driver may be missing some components. I've tried reinstalling the print driver but haven't seen any noticeable change. I don't see the options in the print dialog box that I expected to see. There are not many options for this printer. I had assumed that there would be some extra 26K specific options in the print dialog box. I see none.

One of the problems is that this printer has a 2.48" x 13.5" printable area. When I create a new label, I'm getting a default margin of 1" top and bottom. This leaves only 0.48" of print area. I am able to see this margin in non-editable fields in one of the Print panels. I get an error that my address block is too large to print. This happens if I reduce the label text to a single line.

Anyone have a clue to how Bryce/Secap printers work?

addressman1
Private

Post by addressman1 » Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:54 am

I've used Bryce(Secap) 13k , 24k and 30k models.
If I put my thinking cap on I should be able to het you through your problems. You can email me at addressman@aol.com or get my contact info at www.phoenixaddressing.com

Mike
Mike