• Presort the list as normal.
• Click Print Labels.
• Select Disk file as the output and click Continue.
• Export the list as a new AccuZIP6 database.
• Open the new database from the File>Open>Database option.
• Pull down Edit>Commands and run the command below.
• The command will add a blank record between the trays, now you can export the list to whatever format you need.
You can create the command by pulling down the Edit>Commands option, then creating a new command.
Code: Select all
cset=[SET SAFETY OFF] &cset com_alias=alias() copy to "C:\blank.dbf" fields sequence, traymark_ for !empty(traymark_) USE ("C:\blank.dbf") IN 0 ALIAS "merge" SELECT("merge") replace all traymark_ with "##" SELECT(com_alias) append from "C:\blank.dbf" index on sequence+cont_id tag mytag USE IN IIF(USED("merge"),SELECT("merge"),0)