Minimum/Suggested Requirements for AccuZIP

Technical information that doesn't fall into any of the other categories in this forum.

Moderators: Chrissy, Steve, Terry, Donna, Dave, Eric, MartyH, Kristen, Geoff, Vince

Kristen

Minimum/Suggested Requirements for AccuZIP

Post by Kristen » Thu Oct 25, 2007 9:58 am

Below are the Minimum/Suggested Requirements for AccuZIP

Operating System:
Windows 2000 or higher, including Windows Server Editions, Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7 or Windows 8

Processor: Pentium 2Ghz or faster (i7 Quad Processor will result in the best performance)

RAM: 2GB Ram or 4GB

Hard Disk Space: 8GB (SSD - Solid State Hard Drives, will give the best speed performance during Validation)

DVD Rom drive

High speed Internet Access is recommend for iSite (Remote) technical support and/or training.

High speed Internet Access is required for NCOALink® and ANKLink™ service.

AccuZIP Inc. is a nonexclusive Limited Service Provider Licensee of the United States Postal Service® (USPS®). Its product and service prices are neither established, controlled, no approved by the USPS. The following trademarks are owned by the United States Postal Service: USPS, NCOALink, ANKLink, CASS Certified, PAVE.

ListNCOA
Private

Solid State Hard Drive

Post by ListNCOA » Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:32 am

I keep all of the data (lists of names and addresses) to be validated on a storage drive, so with that said, which drive needs to be a Solid State Hard Drive, the storage drive or the C drive? I also use the Search Editor extensively, so is it better to have that data (lists) on a storage drive or the C drive?

Thanks,
Mike