1. Presort your list.
2. From the Print Presort window click Labels and the Print Settings window will appear.
3. From the Print Settings window select “Disk File” from the “Output Type” popup and click Continue.
4. From the Export Setup window, click the “Add User Defined Line to Export” button (located to the right of the “Export All Fields” check box)
5. Enter: Code128 as the name of the new field.
6. Copy/Paste the line below into the Expression text box area on the same row as the Code128:
Code: Select all
8. Click Export.